Given the opportunity, talent can come from anywhere and go everywhere.
Project Greenlight Digital Studios (PGLDS) is a story-driven creative community that exists to empower the next generation of great filmmakers.
Project Greenlight Season 4, which aired on HBO, saw a record turnout of talented filmmakers from across the country submit their work in hopes of being selected to bring their film to life. As a result of this amazing response from the community, Project Greenlight producers launched the Digital Studios initiative in November of 2015 in order to provide emerging talent with access to the entertainment industry and forge Hollywood relationships. It continues to provide real and powerful opportunities for creators everywhere.
what we provide:
- Creative competitions for emerging filmmakers, providing the chance to get your projects produced
- 24/7 content discovery and the chance to vote on and greenlight concepts you like
- Resources for producing projects and connecting with other filmmakers
- Tips, interviews, and hangouts with leaders in both the Hollywood and digital native filmmaking communities
- An original slate of projects produced by Greenlighters